☏ Blog Idol ☎

Love Is Blind?Is It TRUE or NOT

Guys ,Today I want to share something with you all  about love again.I want to apologise if I always write about love because ........ Okay let's come back to our main story , "Love Is Blind?Is It TRUE or NOT".Actually both choice has it truth.Almost half of people in the world said that love is not blind but for me I think love is blind.Now I am wrong because I did not have many proof (bukti) to support my statement if compared with proof that had enough power to beat me.


I SAID IT IS TRUE BECAUSE......
  • MANY COUPLES: DISOBEY THEIR PARENTS
  • MANY COUPLES: SKIP THEIR EDUCATION
  • MANY COUPLES: EASY TO BREAK-UP
  • MANY COUPLES: .......
  • MANY COUPLES: .......

I SAID IT IS NOT BECAUSE......

  • MANY COUPLES:USE THIS CHANCE TO STUDY
  • MANY COUPLES:SUCSESS IN LOVE
  • MANY COUPLES:WORK TOGETHER IN TO DO SOMETHING
  • MANY COUPLES:NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE THEY GIVE STRENGTH TO EACH OTHER
  • MANY COUPLES:CAN LEARN TO BE ALWAYS PATIENTS WITHTRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS(DUGAAN DAN CABARAN)





No comments: