☏ Blog Idol ☎

New Hobby

Hahaha I come back guys.But now I would not talk about love , I would talk about my new hobby.What hobby that I am talking about is sewing.Actually I had know sewing for a long time ago but I have a habit that make me lazy to sewing.I am not too good in sewing but sew "Batu Seremban" I knowlah.I inherit(mewarisi) my mother talent namelly(iaitu) do not good in sewing.HA HA HA... It's okay I do not know how to sewing so, when I big I could not be a tailor.You all must want to know how to make "Batu Seremban" right?This is the step:

FIRST==>You need to know how to make "Jahitan Sembat"
SECOND==>You need to cut a piece of cloth that the area is between 10cmx2cm.(more bigger more good)
THIRD==>Sew the cloth that you have cut and leave a space to put the rice or green bean
FOURTH==>Put the rice or green bean into the cloth that you have sew
FIVE==>Sew the space left but before that you changed the shape of the batu seremban from rectangle into triangle.

Finish!!!

Making this is a little bit hard but if you keep asking your friend on how to make "Batu Seremban"you will did it.

2 comments:

dayana jojo said...

more bigger, more good?? bigger is better okay?? BTW nice post

Nur Farrah Qistina Mazlan said...

Hahaha that's right